I love to snack while I work, but try to keep it healthy. This Savory Popcorn Recipe is one of my favorites, great for when you have leftover fresh herbs in your fridge.
Today, I used Skinnygirl Butter & Sea Salt popcorn, fresh basil and thyme, but you can substitute your favorite popcorn and just about any fresh herb -- rosemary, oregano or even cilantro -- in their place.
If you like your popcorn cheesy, you can also sprinkle some fresh grated parmesan over the popcorn and munch away.
1. Pop the popcorn according to the package's instructions.
2. Chop the basil into small pieces. (I use my kitchen shears to cut up my leafy spices).
3. Put the olive oil, basil and thyme into a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on High for 15 seconds. This will infuse the oil with the flavor of the fresh herbs.
4. Using a teaspoon, sprinkle the olive oil/herb mixture over the popcorn, stirring the popcorn as you sprinkle to evenly distribute the herbs and flavored oil.
5. Sprinkle the popcorn with the garlic powder, and with the optional sea salt, parmesan cheese or paprika, if you like.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
In order to help you estimate the fit you want, we list our model's measurements and the size she is wearing under "Specs" on each product page.
Note: "Hip" = Lower hip/largest point of hip
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST AND GET 10% OFF
Be the first to hear of sales and more! (We promise not to clutter your inbox.)